Vernon Fiddler announces retirement after 877 games in NHL | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
smithlucky Sep 13 '17
The 5-foot-11 center says he thought the New Trumaine Johnson Womens Jersey Jersey Devils would be his final team when he signed during the 2016 offseason. But, Fiddler wrote, Nashville general manager David Poile and Devils GM Ray Shero, who launched his professional career, worked out a trade sending him back to the Predators where he started in the NHL. Fiddler says coming full circle was special with the Predators' run to the Stanley Cup Final a "perfect way to finish my career." He finished with 104 goals and 261 points and also played for the Coyotes Dallas. PITTSBURGH -- Penguins defenseman Kris Letang has been cleared for contact before training camp opens Friday. Letang, who underwent season-ending neck surgery on April 13 to repair a herniated disk, said he felt healthy Tuesday but continues to take his recovery one day at a time. He hopes to play when the defending Stanley Cup champions open their regular season against the St. Louis Blues on Oct. 4. "Health is pretty good," Letang said. "I've been working out all summer. I was restrained at the beginning, but I got the clearance to start running and skating around July 5. Pretty full summer. ... We'll just start and go day by day. I got cleared to have contact and skate with the team. We'll see Authentic Marcus Allen Youth Jersey how it goes the first few days and we'll increase the workload." Letang had five goals and 29 assists in 41 games while battling various injuries last season. Throughout that season, Penguins coach Mike Sullivan said he would like Letang to adjust his style and avoid unnecessary hits. If it's up to Letang, nothing will change. He plans to average over 25 minutes per game again in 2017-18. "(Playing at least 25 minutes is) what I want to do," Letang said. "That's part of my game, the way I play. So, obviously, it's the goal. I have no expectation. I'm just going to go like I always did and go from there. "There's certain things to avoid, that's for sure. But it's not going to change my game. ... I'm healthy. That's the only thing I know. So, I don't know why I would rest. The energy is going to be there, for sure." Letang hasn't played since Feb. 2, when he had one assist in 28:49 against the Carolina Hurricanes. The Penguins announced April 5 that Letang would miss four to six months after undergoing neck surgery. The surgery was successful, albeit slightly frightening for Pittsburgh's defensive leader. "When I woke up, it was hard," Letang said. "I'm not going to lie. It was a tough first two weeks. A lot goes through your mind, but after that, I got more confidence. When the guys were playing, I was actually able to work out, do little things. I got my confidence back then that I was going to be healthy." SEATTLE -- A proposal to remodel KeyArena now has an ambitious timeline that could have it ready to house a professional franchise within three years. The timeline was laid out in a proposed Jeff Locke Youth Jersey memorandum of understanding between Seattle and Oak View Group. The memo will be presented to the Seattle City Council on Tuesday but the final version of the agreement won't be voted on until the first week of December at the earliest. The draft agreement is a significant step in the process of redeveloping the city-owned building through a privately financed project that officials believe will finally lure the NHL or NBA -- or both -- to Seattle. KeyArena housed the NBA's SuperSonics until they relocated to Oklahoma City and became the Thunder. Oak View Group believes it can have the building ready by October 2020 if environmental approvals are obtained and demolition can start in October 2018. "I think the most important part of this MOU is the fact it states very clearly to the leagues that this project is going to happen, we do have a deal with the city, they make a deal. They are very focused ultimately not only on building a new arena here and giving us the partnership and certainty in order to do that," OVG CEO Tim Leiweke said. "But more importantly it sends a very strong message now to the NBA and to the NHL that everyone worried about, 'Yeah will it ever get done with the city? Will they ever be able to get to the finish line? Will you ever possibly get this deal done within the politics of Seattle and the Seattle process as everyone likes to call it?'" Leiweke said. "Guess what? Game, set and match. We clearly send a message to everyone that this will get done, this will get built and we are ready now to go get one and hopefully soon, two teams."
liuchunkai Dec 13 '17

chenjinyan Jan 21
timberland boots vibram five fingers true religion jeans adidas stan smith shoes timberland boots uggs outlet burberry outlet canada valentino shoes coach outlet mcm bags canada goose dolce and gabbana ugg boots canada goose coats nike blazer pandora charms air max coach factory outlet online michael kors handbags ugg boots on sale nike air max baseball jerseys coach outlet ugg outlet ugg boots cheap mlb jerseys ray ban mulberry handbags uggs outlet canada goose uggs outlet coach handbags mont blanc pens ralph lauren new balance oakley sunglasses pandora jewelry north face coach handbags louboutin supreme uk adidas outlet cheap ray bans ugg outlet canada goose outlet michael kors outlet ugg outlet store hermes birkin bags nike cortez polo ralph lauren michael kors nike blazer polo ralph michael kors outlet longchamp handbags the north face canada goose outlet polo ralph salvatore ferragamo scarpe mbt ferragamo outlet moncler outlet jordan xx9 jordan 3 coach factory outlet ugg boots cheap nhl jerseys coach outlet online north face longchamp nike outlet ugg boots ralph lauren baseball bats ralph lauren fitflops outlet timberland pro mbt shoes mont blanc nba jerseys cheap rolex watches giuseppe zanotti shoes oakley sunglasses ugg boots adidas wings canada goose jackets flip flops ugg outlet true religion jeans tory burch ray ban ugg boots michael kors ugg michael kors outlet clearance oakley canada north face outlet pandora jewelry canada air max 2017 oakley sunglasses ralph lauren uk moncler nike tn ray ban sunglasses moncler pas cher kate spade adidas jeremy scott nike air max north face nike lunarglide burberry outlet online air huarache jordan nfl jerseys wholesale pandora jewelry coach outlet online blackhawks jersey nike air mizuno running shoes cheap nfl jerseys nike air max michael kors outlet roshe run coach outlet polo ralph lauren pandora outlet cheap jerseys bottega veneta doudoune canada goose true religion christian louboutin canada goose jackets moncler jordans superdry clothing air jordan kate spade true religion jeans oakley sunglasses cheap nfl jerseys air max canada goose outlet longchamp kate spade jordan 4 air max 95 air max 270 ray ban michael kors taschen ray ban sunglasses oakley sunglasses canada goose sale louboutin ray ban sunglasses wholesale nike shox nhl jerseys prada handbags ralph lauren jordan 1 nike free mac cosmetics ugg juicy couture outlet coach outlet online jordans burberry scarf jordan 6 stuart weitzman shoes ugg australia asics longchamp cheap ugg boots basketball shoes louboutin jordan shoes ray ban polo ralph lauren outlet red bottoms canada goose jackets north face nike dunks moncler outlet scarpe hogan north face the north face polo ralph lauren ugg canada ray ban beats by dre michael kors outlet adidas yeezy cheap nfl jerseys louboutin air max 2018 michael kors outlet soccer jerseys christian louboutin polo ralph jordan 5 burberry outlet kate spade handbags jordan louboutin balenciaga shoes uggs michael kors handbags coach outlet online jordan 12 asics running shoes tommy hilfiger ugg boots nike air force supreme air max 90 red bottom shoes ugg canada nike outlet ray ban sunglasses ugg boots timberland outlet supra shoes canada goose moncler nike outlet store prada dansko shoes marc jacobs moncler supreme outlet louboutin michael kors outlet jordan shoes coach outlet birkenstock sandals doudoune canada goose oakley vault canada goose jackets nike sb ferragamo shoes canada goose jackets cheap jordans ugg boots nike huarache shoes ralph lauren uk coach outlet coach factory outlet uggs outlet air jordan nike factory outlet flops tory burch adidas superstar oakley sunglasses nike outlet supreme hermes outlet flip flops adidas shoes nfl jerseys nike flip-flops tod's shoes true religion jeans mont blanc pens air force 1 adidas outlet store ugg outlet wholesale nfl jerseys air jordan stan smith shoes coach factory outlet coach air max nike store uk uggs outlet moncler nike free run converse shoes ugg boots sale manolo blahnik shoes pandora jewelry canada converse shoes true religion jeans adidas uk longchamp outlet uggs michaelkors outlet online nike roshe nike uk air max 97 air jordan 11 louboutin pandora charms nike air huarache pandora uk coach outlet online air jordan 14 ugg pas cher bcbg nike football boots canada goose outlet longchamp outlet oakley sunglasses wholesale jordan pas cher flops ugg adidas football boots michael kors outlet birkenstock outlet ugg boots balance shoes michael kors uk flip-flops coach prada ralph lauren cheap oakley sunglasses swarovski ugg outlet snapbacks wholesale louboutin polo ralph lauren hermes tory burch outlet michael kors outlet north face outlet jordans adidas slides jordan shoes north face uk moncler nike mercurial vapor moncler north face outlet polo shirts ugg italia pandora jewelry coach factory online north face michael kors outlet ray ban canada goose down jacket kate spade ralph lauren outlet mlb jerseys moncler schweiz manchester united jersey nike factory outlet moncler jackets moncler north face uk michael kors handbags kate spade outlet canada goose canada goose canada oakley sunglasses cheap mlb jerseys canada goose outlet ugg outlet store coach outlet online moncler jackets coach factory outlet the north face kobe 11 links of london adidas yeezy 350 ugg ugg boots nike free run barcelona jersey uggs outlet michael kors handbags birkenstock timberland boots swarovski crystal ralph lauren uk tory burch outlet jordan shoes ray ban sunglasses moncler outlet jordans swarovski jewelry ralph lauren ugg boots coach factory outlet online fitflops cheap ugg boots air max plus north face jackets coach outlet online michael kors outlet online air max 1 ray ban sunglasses jordan shoes converse ugg clearance jordan 8 adidas flip flops prada bags replica watches lebron 15 nike free hermes uk harden vol 1 burberry scarf the north face louboutin adidas shoes michael kors outlet kevin durant shoes ugg jordan retro air max under armour outlet north face jackets clearance north face jackets 20181.22chenjinyan
liuchunkai Mar 16
20180317lck longchamp solde herve leger outlet christian louboutin sale michael kors outlet online christian louboutin shoes coach factory outlet fitflops sale clearance kobe 9 football shirts ralph lauren polo cheap nhl jerseys michael kors outlet clearance true religion jeans michael kors outlet uggs outlet online uggs outlet ugg outlet store rockets jerseys ugg boots on sale michael kors uk trailblazers jerseys pandora charms jazz jerseys michael kors bags nike shoes uggs outlet air max 2015 canada goose outlet store ray-ban sunglasses nike free 5 louboutin pas cher coach outlet online cheap oakley sunglasses michael kors outlet online ferragamo outlet burberry outlet store ugg boots on sale true religion jeans yeezy boost michael kors outlet online michael kors outlet moncler jackets ray ban sunglasses nike store uk chicago blackhawks jerseys grizzlies jerseys oakley sunglasses sale lakers jerseys mulberry sale air max shoes ferragamo shoes oakley sunglasses wholesale coach outlet store online michael?kors?handbags coach outlet store online clearances hermes belts ralph lauren polo soccer cleats cheap ray ban sunglasses nike foamposite christian louboutin shoes ed hardy outlet ray ban sunglasses oakley sunglasses sale reebok outlet store michael kors outlet cheap oakley sunglasses polo ralph lauren outlet kobe bryant shoes uggs outlet canada goose uk longchamp pas cher pandora charms air max trainers nike outlet store air max 90 pandora jewelry coach outlet coach outlet online nike shoes canada goose outlet online fitflops sale clearance clippers jerseys ray ban sunglasses outlet ray ban sunglasses on sale coach outlet store online swarovski outlet true religion outlet store fitflops coach outlet online coach outlet christian louboutin lacoste polo shirts uggs outlet uggs outlet polo ralph lauren michael kors outlet air max uk coach outlet store online burberry outlet michael kors outlet online ray ban sunglasses coach factory outlet polo outlet factory store coach factory outlet pandora outlet michael kors outlet cheap oakley sunglasses nike shoes outlet nfl jerseys moncler outlet coach outlet online longchamp bags nike air max 90 coach outlet michael kors handbags outlet cheap ray ban sunglasses canada goose outlet canada goose outlet coach factory outlet coach outlet canada goose jackets michael kors coach factory outlet true religion outlet michael kors outlet online coach factory outlet canada goose outlet longchamp solde uggs outlet soccer jerseys supreme clothing coach outlet online uggs on clearance oakley sunglasses true religion outlet nhl jerseys soccer shoes ugg boots outlet mbt outlet kate spade outlet online cavaliers jerseys ralph lauren outlet jordan shoes ugg boots clearance oakley sunglasses tory burch outlet online coach factory outlet cheap jerseys wholesale coach outlet coach outlet online polo outlet canada goose coats coach factory outlet ralph lauren uggs outlet michael kors outlet michael kors outlet nike nba jerseys canada goose outlet ugg boots ray ban sunglasses michael kors outlet canada goose outlet store michael kors outlet clearance michael kors handbags cheap jerseys mont blanc pens cheap ugg boots oakley sunglasses wholesale canada goose outlet online cartier outlet tods outlet coach outlet coach factory outlet michael kors wallets coach factory outlet canada goose outlet longchamp handbags coach factory outlet uggs on sale moncler outlet ugg outlet true religion outlet mcm backpacks michael kors outlet online michael kors outlet online cheap jordans michael kors outlet store polo ralph lauren coach outlet michael kors online jordan 4 canada goose outlet coach handbags moncler jackets fitflops sale cheap oakley sunglasses mulberry handbags sale denver broncos jersey mulberry outlet coach outlet store online nike trainers louboutin shoes cheap nba jerseys uggs outlet online uggs outlet coach factory outlet pandora charms ray ban sunglasses sale mlb jerseys cheap jordans free shipping ugg outlet mlb jerseys wholesale soccer jerseys wholesale true religion jeans nike trainers uk fred perry polo shirts polo outlet prada handbags cheap nba jerseys cheap mlb jerseys asics shoes cheap snapbacks oakley sunglasses ralph lauren outlet polo shirts kings jerseys nike store uk canada goose jackets moncler coats christian louboutin sale supreme clothing nike blazer pas cher ray ban sunglasses polo ralph lauren coach outlet online michael kors outlet online cheap ray ban sunglasses canada goose outlet store ugg outlet online canada goose outlet store christian louboutin outlet prada shoes for men coach outlet online michael kors outlet coach outlet polo ralph lauren barbour outlet store ralph lauren polo shirts ferragamo outlet fitflops ugg boots canada goose jackets ugg outlet nfl jerseys ray ban sunglasses outlet coach factory outlet tory burch handbags ugg outlet marc jacobs sale ray ban sunglasses outlet tory burch outlet air max 90 michael kors outlet coach factory outlet oakley sunglasses canada goose jackets air huarache michael kors uk polo ralph lauren shirts true religion jeans hermes outlet nike outlet store canada goose outlet store cheap jerseys heat jerseys hermes outlet store lacoste polo pandora charms cheap ray ban sunglasses canada goose outlet store ferragamo outlet coach outlet oakley sunglasses wholesale burberry outlet cheap ray ban sunglasses ugg boots clearance michael kors outlet clearance ray ban sunglasses lebron james shoes true religion canada mulberry handbags swarovski outlet store air max trainers polo ralph lauren basketball sneakers cheap oakley sunglasses michael kors handbags ralph lauren outlet 20180317lck