unlucky that the wind pushed it a little bit closer to him.Wa | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jgs Mar 5
BEIJING -- Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray advanced to the second round of the China Open with straight-set wins Tuesday in back-to-back matches on center court. DeVante Parker Jersey .Nadal needed little more than an hour to beat Paolo Lorenzi 6-1, 6-1, fending off two break points as he took time to get his serve under control in the first set.The 2005 China Open champion, seeded second in Beijing, improved his first-service percentage from 42 to 85 in the second set.Murray defeated Andreas Seppi 6-2, 7-5 in the next match, dropping serve once in the second set.Murray, who took over the No. 1 seeding when Novak Djokovic withdrew from the tournament, is playing at the China Open for the third time. He reached the quarterfinals in his debut and then the semifinals.I thought I did OK considering I hadnt played much the past couple of weeks, said Murray, who has been struggling with a shoulder injury. But there was some good stuff in there. With each match, Ill play better hopefully. No injuries. Felt fine. Just need matches now.Also, Alexander Zverev eliminated fourth-seeded Dominic Thiem 4-6, 6-1, 6-1, and Jack Sock beat Chinese wild-card entry Zhang Ze 6-3, 7-5 in other mens matches.On the womens side, Petra Kvitova beat Chinese qualifier Wang Yafan 6-4, 6-1 to reach the third round. The Czech, who last week won the Wuhan Open, will next face defending China Open champion Garbine Muguruza. Ryan Tannehill Jersey . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Larry Csonka Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http:///...anthony-steen-jersey . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City.Ben Stokes puled off a sensational catch on the boundary to see off South Africa skipper AB de Villiers in the first ODI in Bloemfontein. De Villiers hammered Moeen Ali down the ground with a strike that seemed destined to be six, but Stokes had other ideas.Running round on the long-on boundary, the England all-rounder nonchalantly plucked the ball out of the air one-handed to the shock of South African supporters, as you can see in the video above. It was a silly shot and I blame myself because Im better than that, though I was a bit unlucky that the wind pushed it a little bit closer to him. AB de Villiers Reflecting on the dismissal, which Stokes took extremely close to the ropes, De Villiers said: It was a great catch and I thought he did well to keep it in - if he did!There are lots of rumours and theories going on in the changing room - a lot of guys think I was a bit unlucky but Im not getting involved and Im happy to walk off when the umpire gives me out. William Hayes Jersey. It was a silly shot and I blame myself because Im better than that, though I was a bit unlucky that the wind pushed it a little bit closer to him.Watch the second ODI between South Africa and England from 7.30am, Saturday, Sky Sports 2. Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over commentary WATCH: Buttler tonks ton Cricket videos Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '