beat on the road. They won a conference last year that had fou | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
x123 Mar 5
Coach John Aloisi said it best, albeit in disgust: the only way is up for Brisbane. Michael Irvin Jersey .It is true in the literal sense - Sundays 4-0 mauling by unfavoured Newcastle has left the Roar second-last on the A-League table, with just one point and an unenviable goal difference to show for their first two games.And from a performance perspective, it was close to rock bottom.After sitting through 90 minutes of lethargy, wasted possession and costly defensive deficiencies, Aloisi looked less angry than utterly shell-shocked.Thats definitely the worst Ive seen the team play, he said.There was nothing positive out of that, nothing positive at all.The only good thing is we can get better from the performance, because there was nothing good about that.While the Jets were sharp, their Andrew Nabbout-led attack a constant threat, Brisbanes display was a textbook capitulation many times removed from the never-say-die attitude usually proffered by Aloisis semi-finalists.Jack Hingerts first-half own goal started the decay and paved the way for Newcastle to score thrice within 24 minutes after the break.Suspended captain Matt McKays midfield energy was no doubt sorely missed.And if Tommy Oar at least tried to look dangerous in a rare start ahead of veteran Thomas Broich, the rest of the squad will hope they quickly forget what went down at McDonald Jones Stadium.What Im disappointed in is we let it happen, Aloisi said.There wasnt a reaction to say `not good enough. We didnt turn up.Im not going to point a finger at any individual because at the end of the day Im responsible, but I wont accept that type of performance.The focus now shifts to Central Coast, where the Roar will attempt to rescue both points and some pride while turning around a poor away record that cost them last seasons Premiers Plate. Damontre Moore Jersey . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Troy Aikman Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. http:///...ance-williams-jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. HARRISONBURG, Va. -- Arkansas won its season opening 2016 match in dramatic fashion defeating the James Madison Dukes 4-3 in double overtime on the road in Virginia.Freshman midfielder/forward Stefani Doyle had a phenomenal debut for the Razorbacks by scoring two goals on four shots, three of which were on goal. Freshman midfielder Kayla McKeon scored a goal as well on three shots, with two on goal.Theres a lot to say about this one, Arkansas head soccer coach Colby Hale said. A lot of good things and a lot to work on. This team has some resilience which is one thing we pride ourselves on. That is a good James Madison team we beat on the road. They won a conference last year that had four NCAA bids. Well enjoy this one tonight and prepare for a good VCU team tomorrow.Arkansas was leading 3-1 late in the second half until James Madison scored two goals in the 89th minute tto tie the game and force overtime. Authentic Cowboys Jerseys. . Senior midfielder Lindsey Mayo sealed the win for the Razorbacks with a clutch header in the 101st minute of play, assisted by senior forward Alexandra Sparky Fischer.Fischers three assists tied Ruthie Millers record set against Creighton in 1992 with seven other players logging a similar stat line.Arkansas led James Madison in shots (15-6), shots on goal (9-4) and corners (13-2).The Razorbacks start their season 1-0 heading to another first-ever match against VCU on Sunday morning at 10:30 a.m. CST. The game will be televised on Cox Sports TV.The team returns to Fayetteville for their home opener against 2015 NCAA Tournament runner up and No. 3-ranked Duke at Razorback Field on Friday, Aug. 26. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '