as coming off a seven-goal outburst against Pittsburgh on Wednesday after scoring just five goals in its previ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Mar 6
JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. Kony Ealy Jersey . -- Jajuan Stinson ran for 127 yards on Thursday night and East Tennessee State snapped a four-game losing streak with a 38-7 win over West Virginia Wesleyan.Stinson had a career-long 66-yard run in the middle of the third quarter which opened a four-play, 81-yard touchdown drive. Dontavius Monroes 7-yard TD run capped that drive for (3-4) a 31-7 lead and WV Wesleyan fumbled the ensuing kickoff to set up the Bucs final points on Falon Lees 3-yard TD run.Austin Herink completed 9 of 14 passes and scored ETSUs first two touchdowns on 14- and 1-yard keepers. Stinson made it 21-0 on a 19-yard run with 57 seconds left in the first half.The Bobcats answered with their only points on a seven-play, 68-yard drive capped by Ryan Deals 4-yard pass to Ian Waddell as the first half ended.Deal finished 19 of 27 for 169 yards and a touchdown. LaDainian Tomlinson Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. Youth New York Jets Jerseys . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http:///...ler-catanzaro-jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. WASHINGTON -- Before the first period was over, Washington lost three forwards.It didnt stop the Capitals, who managed a 1-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night thanks to Jay Beagles goal with 5:11 remaining in the third period.Washington coach Barry Trotz noted that besides the injuries to Andre Burakovsky, Lars Ellis and T.J. Oshie, a couple of players had equipment problems.I was like, `OK, were down to like five or six guys, Trotz said. I thought it was a real gutsy effort. We got a lot of commitment in a lot of areas. They tried to grind us down pretty good with their numbers. I thought we were resilient. When it was time to be committed, we were fully in.Washington was coming off a seven-goal outburst against Pittsburgh on Wednesday after scoring just five goals in its previous four games.The Capitals had played the seasons early weeks without major injuries, something that Trotz wryly noted.I got a flu shot today with one of our doctors. I said, `knock on wood, we havent had any injuries, and we were talking about that, and how fortunate that was, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, Trotz said.Braden Holtby